You may have heard of the phrase, ‘content is key’. It is an expression that has dominated the marketing world for quite a while now and although it sounds easy, for those who aren’t marketing or editorial specialists, it can be quite difficult to understand.
Regardless of what type of marketing tactics you use, content should be the driving force. As the world has evolved, marketing has too and it is often argued that content marketing is the only marketing left.
According to The Content Marketing Institute, content marketing is,“a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience – and ultimately to drive profitable customer action.”
To put it simply, content marketing is media that you create that is specific to your business. This can include blogs, newsletters, videos, social media posts, photos and more. The key thing about successful content marketing is that you need to make sure that your content will educate, entertain or engage your audience. What’s more, by creating good content that is relevant to your business, you open up opportunities for that content to rank in Google, benefiting your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
BUT the question is - who is going to write all this content for you? That is where Gabble comes in. Using both our skilled in house and external team of journalists and writers, Gabble will become your ‘go to guy’ when it comes to content. Each month one of our team will catch up with you and have a general chat about specific content you might want written and from there will go away and write your articles specifically for your business.
Social media marketing is one of the most effective methods of marketing in today’s society, so we will push the written content out onto your social media weekly. This content should make up 75% of your marketing (3 weeks of the month) and aims to talk to the wider dormant market in order to build up a larger following long-term and help position you as experts in your field. The remaining 25% will be a new advert campaign, aimed at the active market - those people that might be looking to use your service right now.
We understand that you are busy which is why we promise to come up with engaging, educational and entertaining topics for both the content and monthly ad campaign so that you don’t have to.
Valuable content marketing may not be easy but it is an essential tool if you are going to grow and sustain a successful business in today’s web-driven world. If you have any questions about Gabble, get in touch today to see how content marketing could help your business nurture and improve your brand reputation.
If you are interested in finding out more about what we do for Estate & Letting Agents, please complete the form and we will get back to you.
Interested in using our services? Get in touch today.
Our skilled team include designers, writers, developers, administrators and social media experts who have a vast knowledge and experience.Meet The Team
Sign up to receive our latest articles on modernising the property industry
We provide marketing automation and artificial intelligence estate agency software to estate agents. We work with thousands of traditional estate agents to transform them into more digital and data driven businesses, as this is the only way we believe they will exist in the next 5 to 10 years.